Anxiety is a common mental health condition that can affect individuals of all ages and backgrounds. Unlike typical feelings of worry or stress, anxiety involves persistent and excessive fear or apprehension about everyday situations. It can significantly impact various aspects of life, including work, relationships, and the overall well-being of those who live with it.
Some of the more common symptoms of anxiety include:
- Excessive worry or fear about everyday situations or specific triggers.
- Restlessness or feeling on edge.
- Difficulty concentrating and focusing on tasks.
- Physical symptoms such as trembling, sweating & heart palpitations.
- Sleep disturbances, including trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.
- Avoidance of situations or places that trigger anxiety.
- Racing thoughts and an inability to control them.
- Irrational fears or phobias.
- Feelings of panic or impending doom.
At Angsana Psychology, we understand the huge impact that anxiety can have on your life. Our anxiety therapy in Norwich is designed to help you to effectively manage and overcome these challenges.
Our experienced clinical psychologist, Dr Jinnie Ooi, offers specialised anxiety therapy that combines various evidence-based approaches to suit your needs. Through models including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), we aim to help you identify and manage unhelpful thought patterns and develop coping strategies to reduce anxiety.
During our anxiety therapy in Norwich, we create a safe and supportive environment for you to explore the root causes of your anxiety and learn techniques to manage it effectively. Our goal is to empower you with the skills to manage difficult thoughts and emotions, leading to a more fulfilling life.
Anxiety Counselling Norwich
We provide both online and face-to-face anxiety therapy sessions in Norwich to accommodate your preferences and needs. Each therapy session begins with an in-depth assessment of your anxiety symptoms and therapy goals, enabling us to tailor our approach to best suit you. Take the first step towards managing your anxiety and improving your well-being; contact us today for an initial consultation with our therapist, and together, we will work towards a more confident and anxiety-free future.